June 25, 2012

I'll NEVER be too old for Disney!

Well I must say that it is time to brag on my fabulous MOH, Miss Rosalie Barbour!

First things first I must issue official blog congratulations to Rosie. Back in March I received a FaceTime phone call from Rosie flashing some bling. Before she even had a chance to say anything I was jumping up and down and screaming  screeching! Rosalie is engaged to an absolutely amazing guy named Adam Fowler. I couldn't pick a better guy for Rosie, and I know they'll be very happy together for a long, long time! I can't wait for their special day in January, and to return the favor and stand up by Rosie like she is for me!

Sharing this special time in our lives has been absolutely wonderful. Forget any of that drama you saw in Bride Wars. Planning our weddings together has brought us closer together over these past few months. It's so wonderful to have someone to talk to and bounce ideas off of, especially when we're both going through the exact same things!

Once it became time to start discussing Bachelorette ideas I had some hesitation. I've always dreamed of going to Disney and wearing those bridal Minnie Mouse ears, but I wasn't so sure that everyone else would like the idea. Well leave it to my Bestest Best Forever Friend to keep me in check and make sure that I got what I wanted. After toying around with ideas about going to Charelston, Savannah, and a weekend in the mountains, Rosalie promptly reminded me that Disney is what I've always wanted, and that the weekend was supposed to be all about me.

Needless to say, I am thrilled to announce that we'll be heading to DISNEY WORLD for my Bachelorette weekend! Some people might think that it's lame, but this chick has never been all about the crazy partying, and I made it quite clear up front that there would be no inappropriately shaped party favors and the like. It's just some good old fashioned fun with my girls and the mouse :)

Thank you Rosalie for pushing me to stand up for what I want, and for helping my dreams come true!


No comments:

Post a Comment