January 18, 2012

The Lovely Ladies

I knew pretty quickly who I wanted to have standing beside me on the big day. I'm so excited to have Rosalie, Annabelle, Lindsey, and Jessica as my bridesmaids! Click on the link above to learn more about each girl.

I wanted to do something special to ask the girls to be my bridesmaids, so I took to Etsy for ideas. Instead of buying anything I decided to make "invites" of my own!


 Then I gave the girls each a necklace as a little thank you! A close family friend makes custom jewelry and made a necklace for each of the girls. Each girl got an initial charm and a pearl charm!


As the planning went on I felt like it was time to give the girls an update. I give you the first edition of  The Bridesmaid Buzz!



So excited to keep planning with these girls! First "official" planning trip with Jessica and Annabelle this weekend to the annual South Georgia Bridal Expo! Thanks ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment